Friday, January 13, 2012

here we go!


Welcome to Jennie & Jett!

This is my first official blog post... and it's been awhile in the making. I've been toying with the idea of writing a blog for months now, and have finally mustered up the nerve to give it a whirl. I have so many projects that I want to tackle, and I'm super excited to have this forum to keep track and share my experiences. It is intimidating! There are so many interesting and fun blogs out there, and I'm hoping that I can be interesting and fun, too. However, as the image above indicates, I am not going to be afraid of failure. I will forge ahead into the unknown of my garage, armed with spray paint and a staple gun, and see what I come out with. I'm sure there will be laughter (and perhaps a few tears) along the way. Most of all, I hope to show that fabulous interior design is within reach, and that we all can enjoy the home we want without breaking the bank to get there.

Sound like fun? I hope you'll join me!

I think we'll start small... how about my first painted lamp shade? Pics and tips on making your own super-cute chevron print shade will be on the blog tomorrow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment